Digital Experience Group at Main Line Health, Radnor, PA – May 2014–Present
Previous title: Web Production Specialist
- Project lead for Doctor.com, the new physician data warehouse that, in early March 2020, became the source of truth for all systems across the organization that currently host inconsistent data from disparate sources.
- Own the development, delivery, and tracking of all email campaigns—including many formats from newsletters to automated drip campaigns—sent through the client’s email marketing service or other delivery methods as appropriate.
- Review and approve content from contributors outside of the web team as part of our workflow process before it is published online.
- Taxonomy management for event-related content imported via the organization’s contact center platform. This includes “tagging” of individual content items with related specialties, services, conditions, tests, treatments, and locations, leveraging a thorough understanding of the organization, its services, and clinical terminology.
- Creation and management of event content and relevant taxonomy terms managed outside of the organization’s contact center, including support groups and other programs which do not require registration.
- Perform quality assurance ensuring all pages view and function correctly, including ongoing remediation of broken links, misspellings, and WCAG 2.0 accessibility issues.
- Ensure all content is consistent with web content guidelines, web accessibility compliance, and are optimized for search engines while ensuring UX, UI, and brand standards.
- A main contributor, along with the three other web team members, to the $1.5 million mainlinehealth.org redesign project that started in early 2015 with the new website going live in October 2016.
Web/Graphic Designer and Owner
Mayumi Designs, Brookhaven, PA – December 2009–Present
- Current client: Wolters Kluwer Health (title: Web Developer I)
- Previous clients: Show Stoppers Unlimited, HandyMaurer and Harmony Day Spa & Salon, LLC
- Created online domain, hosting, and functionality for my clients’ sites using GoDaddy, Wix, and Google services
- Consulting, creation, and maintenance as requested for lippincottsolutions.lww.com and madeincrediblyeasy.com
- Designed, developed, and maintained full websites for harmonydss.com, handymaurer.com, and showstoppersunlimited.com
- Created numerous forms used within Harmony’s business
- Designed a logo for magnetic trailer and truck signs for HandyMaurer
Online Marketing Associate (independent contractor)
Strategic Marketing and Communications at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA – September 2012–May 2014
- Scheduled, created and edited client requested emails to be sent to various alumni groups
- Created and maintained alumni.temple.edu and giving.temple.edu web pages including the addition of new events and giving designations
- Handled client relations for the approval of all web site content and alumni emails
- Pulled giving and email reports and social statistics weekly for the online marketing dashboard
- Performed a variety of other tasks associated with the upkeep of the alumni and giving websites and for the coworkers in the department (e.g., created print materials for a range of alumni events, helped to maintain list of designation IDs, downloaded relevant files to the shared drive from the intranet site)
Media Services and Video Technician
Office of Residence Life at Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA – September 2007–July 2010
- Continually updated all 100+ Residence Life web pages on sru.edu
- Recreated all web pages in the new server for the new SRU website
- Encoded student/employee cards to work on online/offline locks (involves computer)
- Reconfigured the offline locks for all doors in the Residential Suites on campus (involves using computer and PDA)
- Strengthened customer service and interpersonal skills by interacting with those students and/or their family members who walked or called in to the office
- Created 3D models for several room styles in Google SketchUp (used in office pamphlet)
Sales Associate (cross–trained)
Boscov's- Granite Run Mall, Media, PA – October 2011–December 2012
Presbyterian Church of Coraopolis, Coraopolis, PA – April 2011–September 2011